Terms Of Conduct
- These rules are binding both for our Discord server as well as for any ingame communication.
- This includes any from of communication related to the event, like voice chat or DMs.
- This explicitly includes our Twitch channel, the same rules apply and you will be timed out if necessary.
- Be respectful to each other. Treat others like you want to be treated.
- Sexism, Homophobia, Racism etc. will NOT be tolerated and will lead to a swift ban.
- We want everyone to feel comfortable, keep that in mind when using our server.
- Don’t expect replies immediately, keep in mind most people work and might be in different time zones.
- Respect the staff and admins. They work on the Scrub Cup in their free time to bring you this event.
- All admin decisions are final.
- Even if you don’t agree with them.
- The official tournament language is English, please keep all conversations on the server and on Twitch in English.
- NSFW content is prohibited since we have players of all ages in the tournament.
- If there is a problem, please contact the admins instead of taking things into your own hands or escalating.
- If you get flamed and flame back, you will be punished accordingly. Report the incident to the admins instead.
- Be nice to teammates and allies alike.
- Trashtalk is tolerated, within reason. Keep it lighthearted.
- Responsibility rests with you - if someone is offended by your trashtalk that means you overstepped, not that they’re thinskinned.
TL;DR: don’t be a dick.